Friday, February 13, 2009

A Day with Daddy


Last Friday Jeff decided to take the day off.
We ended up just hanging out and spending the day
together as a family.  I didn't realize how much
we needed to
 do that. 
We started the morning off by going to
watch the ducks walk the carpet off the
elevator at the Peabody Hotel in Downtown Memphis.
This is an OLD tradition there.  I remember my 
grandparents taking me there when I was little to watch them!



















Jeff and Haley waiting for the elevator doors to open!



















Here they come!



















The ducks passed, I was trying to get a video and it didn't work! :(















And they are off into the fountain!  
Haley liked the one with a green head!

















































After the ducks, we rode the trolly around downtown, and by the river.
We stopped of lunch at the BEST fried chicken place in the world -
Gus's Fried Chicken!!!!





































1 comment:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

What a fun day!! I remember the excitement of watching the ducks come off the elevator! We need to make that trip sometime soon! Thank you for your sweet words!You're the best little sis ever!!