Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Weekend - Day 2

I have many memories of us staying with my cousin Kilby. There were three of us girls, and even though I remember fighting, I remember really enjoying going to visit them. One the that we did was all sleep together. Of course, girls do this kind of thing, right? Well, Haley Grace is not used to sleeping with others yet. At my sisters, she does ok, but she isn't in the bed with the girls. At our house, HG just has one bed in her room, an there is a queen bed in the baby room. So we attempted having them all sleep in one bed. ... needless to say that night HG kept the girls awake, and had to return to her own bed. So sad - I was hoping they would just stay up for a little while talking, then just fall asleep. Maybe next time.



The next day, we had our neighbor down the street come up and play - we got out our new slip-n-slide and the girls had so much fun on it! Katie (neighbor) even put dish soap on it, and the girls LOVED it!
Haley
Mattie Van
Carlie
Lily - our neighbor

No comments: