Friday, November 13, 2009

A Dream Come True!


Above: Table for 6-8 good size for just normal table
Below: Extends with 2 leafs, to fit up to 12 people!!!



So for years I have dreamed about what our life would be like when our kids were older. Friday night pizza night is one of those dreams, but to go with that, I dream of having lots of kids fill my house at any given time, and hope that our children feel comfortable to welcome their friends over for dinner whenever. Well, if we have 3 or 4 kids, and they each had a friend or two, and Jeff and I - that would be a LOT of people eating dinner at once. ... This week, my love made a dream come true for me! We bought a table for our dining room - it seats TWELVE people!!! YAY for Pottery Barn Outlet sales!!!! We got the deal of deals - I'd been eyeing a table that I loved, but being as it was $1700 just for the table I quickly forgot about it. But then it showed up at the outlet for $850!! Cha-Ching! oh but wait - I had a gift card for $100! Oh and ... it was on sale for another 25% off!!!! WOO HOO!!! We only paid $596 for a $1700 table!! Now, tell me that is not an amazing deal!? :) But now, we need chairs - so those will wait til I can find them for a good deal too!! Dinner anyone?

2 comments:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

Yay!! Now we can come and all eat together! If your cooking, I'll be there!

Jamie Pettigrew said...

I'm excited about your table! It looks awesome! Waiting is good. Have fun eating around it over the holidays.
Miss and love you!