Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Caitlin is 8 months old!


It just just dawned on me - today is Feb 3, and Caitlin is now 8 months old! WOW! I can't believe it was 8 months ago that I was in the hospital waiting to give birth to my long awaited baby girl. Right about now, we were kicking up the pitocin to make my contractions really work. Boy did they start working! All that behind me (thank goodness), I now have a sweet and precious little girl - she is quite the calm one. Not a lot of crying, unless she is hungary or tired. Although right now she has a little cold I guess. Her poor red nose has been running for about 4 or 5 days now. She really is not the fan of the nose sucker. But it must be done, and someone has to do it. That would be me. I just don't get why she doesn't get the more still she is, the quicker it goes. Oh well, she'll learn one day, right?
Here are some pictures we took this morning, enjoy.




1 comment:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

So sweet and cute baby girl! She is so precious!! We love you lots baby Caitlin!!