Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sick of sick


Well, Haley Grace was down for 6 whole days! She was just pittyful! But now she's better, just to have Caitlin taken in for her 5th ear infection in just a few months (around 3 I think). After being on the 4th antibiotic, she got WORSE. : ( Oh that poor girl. Yesterday she was running a 103.5 fever for a while. Praise God that she didn't get much higher, or we would have found ourselves in the ER for the night. This morning, I took her in to the Dr. Her bad ear infection has gotten worse and one of her ears has gotten really bad. So, we were left with giving her the injection antibiotic. I really don't like giving those, but sometimes it's just what might be neccesary. My poor baby girl hasn't really been the same since she started getting ear infections. So this afternoon after the medicine had some time to kick in - I saw a glimps of her again! Oh what a joyous smile she has!! She was crawling around on the floor, playing. She hasn't done that much lately. Thank you God, for giving us doctors to help us.
Now we are scheduled to visit and ENT. I am pretty sure that he will be recommending tubes for her little ears. All I know - is I want what is best for her. I don't want her to keep having these aweful infections, being in such pain. My prayer is that we are given wisdom as her parents to make the decision that is best for her.


No comments: