Monday, May 17, 2010

May is here

I'm not very good at updating this, but the last month has been a crazy one (although, it's always crazy). We finished Kindergarten last week - whew! It was really difficult for me to buckle down and really finish. I don't think I did a good job of that. But it's done and over, and next year we will have a break. Haley Grace is going to Farmington for 1st grade in the fall. When I'm not trusting Jesus, I get terrified. But resting in his arms I know that is the right decision for us at this time. We looked at Jesus and Peter walking on water yesterday in Sunday School. That's what I feel like with this school thing. When I am looking to him - I am walking on water. But when I let fear take over my mind, I begin to sink, then more fear sets in, then I sink further. Look to Jesus Elizabeth. Keep looking to Him!
To celebrate Haley finishing the year - we went for donuts, but decided to bring them home with us and let Little Caitlin have a nap. I had Haley go play for a little bit, and I surprised her with a tea party/ donuts. We had fun! I even dressed for the occasion too!
Haley had a real graduation - she absolutely LOVED it!

Our Tea Party
Haley and her friend Sara from school

Haley and her friend Olivia from school.

2 comments:

litl'amy said...

YAY! I am very excited for you!

Unknown said...

Love the new picture! So sorry we missed HG's graduation :(