Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

So, it's been a while since I've updated, but I've been slow taking pictures, so there's not alot to put on here. :(
October came and went. I turned 31, Haley has been better
in school, Caitlin is becoming more adventurous, and Jeff has been working hard on some projects around the house! He made me a counter top (wood) and stained it a dark stain. I LOVE it! He also made me new cabinet doors for the cabinets in the laundry room. They look a wold different and wonderfully different I might add! He's the best!

Our new counter top!

My new laundry room! I LOVE IT!!!

November came and went really quickly it seems. For Thanksgiving we had it here - 17 people total! 8 adults and 9 kids!! To top the chaos (although it was not that chaotic) - it was cold and rainy. Thankfully, the rain held off for a little while and the kids got to play outside for a bit.
Unfortunately - we didn't take one picture of Thanksgiving. :(
December is finally here!! Haley Grace and I have been itching to start all the Christmas decorations and music. But we had to wait until the day after Thanksgiving. So last weekend we went to find our tree!! YAY! And Caitlin was a little excited too! We came home from Lowe's with a new tree and colored lights (as per Haley's request).

Haley with her new ornament.

Caitlin helping put on ornaments too! Although she enjoyed taking them OFF way more!

"What?? I'm not taking them off again."

Haley got to put the star on top.

And finally - Caitlin is so tired. She just wanted to curl up on Daddy's shoulder and snuggle! That's why Daddy calls her his cuddle bug.

I am now 31 weeks pregnant! YAY! Not too much longer to go. Although if you add in an extra 2 weeks for the baby to take his time like his sisters did - then it's a little over 10 weeks left. Either way - I'm getting big. And this boy is more active than his sisters were I think. He's not still very long at a time, and he usually decides to start his entertaining right as I lay down to go to sleep! He's causing me so HUGE heart burn. I did have that with the girls, but this time is much worse. Other than that, I am feeling really great with him!

2 comments:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

I think you should change your "family' stick people to include you preggo!

Rob and Jordan said...

The house updates look awesome!!!