Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Pictures - Fall 2011

A dear friend of mine from elementary school (http://www.thegraceimages.blogspot.com/) has become an incredible photographer! We were in Nashville a few weeks ago, and had her take our family pictures. Thanks Amy!!
My wonderful family



Our 3 incredible Blessings - All different and yet so similar!
How can this face not just make you smile?



Haley is getting so old.  This is probably the best picture I have seen of her in a while - such a good natural smile!



How can I pass up the little feet shot??  I LOVE little feet!!

This captures Caitlin's personality so well!


I love that after 10 years - he still makes me smile like this all the time, and I feel like it on the inside!  I love this man!!!





2 comments:

Katherine said...

These pics are lovely! Wow! You are all so beautiful!

Sacrifices of Joy said...

Awe! So good! Love your beautiful little family!!