Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Crafting and fun

WOW!  This Christmas I was a little over-achieving.  Let's just say, Pinterest has taken over. :)  I have had so many ideas from Pinterest that I've wanted to work on.  Lot's of Christmas presents were made in December, and our house was taken over by my crafting.  Let's just say, Jeff is very glad our downstairs is somewhat back to normal.
Here are some of the projects I worked on:

Kid's Felt Christmas Tree:
Just realized I didn't take a picture of this one - and it's already put up for next year.  It was a 3 1/2 ft tall felt tree stuck to the wall.  And I cut out shapes of more felt in many more colors to decorate with.  The kids LOVED it!

Picture Ornaments:















Tile Coasters:


Refrigerator Magnets:




















Canvas Photos:


And then there are the yummy desserts.  We made my famiy's tradional favorite Christmas cookies; sugar cookies all decorated.  And gave many of them away - including a huge bucket of them to my brother for his long drive back to Montana.  Lots of chocolate covered goodies this year; pretzels, graham crackers, nuts, popcorn, apples, just about anything that we could find.  Turtles were a new one - pretzels with rolos on top, warmed in oven, then a pecan smooshed on top.

No comments: