Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another CouponTrip


Here is my latest trip to Kroger!
Everything was on sale, and almost everything had a coupon too!
So, I bought 44 items.
Cost before savings: $129.60
Total Savings: $75.02
Grand Total Paid: $54.58
That's just under 60% savings!! Super excited about this order. I got 8 boxes of pasta FREE, 2 things of BBQ sauce FREE, 4 gallons of water for $50, 6 boxes of cereal
(2 of which were just $.25),
frozen pizzas, 3 packs of yogurt, greek yogurt, hershey's kisses, a tooth brush, waffles, and some frozen meals. Woo Hoo!!
I love saving money!

On another note - yesterday Jonah was 12 weeks old! We tried taking some pictures, but they didn't turn out so well. This hair is cracking me up!
Jeff is getting ready for football season. He had to get Jonah his first UT shirt.


1 comment:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

i missed out on kroger this week. looks like i need to make a run in tomorrow!