Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cousin Time - Day 1

About 2 weeks ago, my sister called to tell me they sold their house - ?? hmm.  Their house was not on the  market.  Long story short - God sold their house to make way for possibly adopting another baby.   Her youngest, (#5) Little W, is the same age as Caitlin.  So I had her send him to me for the week so she could really get packing.  We've had a wonderful time.  4 kids is definately more than my 3, but in a lot of ways it's easier.  The middle two play together so well!

Eating Oreo cookies for snack. 
 LOTS of hugs!
 Such a beautiful little boy, huh??
 It's precious - they are right by each other's side constantly!  I think they are looking at Roscoe here.
And more dog watching.  They are LOVING him!

1 comment:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

Sweet!! Thanks for making my week way easier!