Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jonah's 4 Months

This is Easter Sunday - I was trying to get a picture of his amazing curls.  Now that his hair is growing out - the curls are falling out too. :(

Jonah had his 4 month check up yesterday.  His stats are:
Height: 25.75 in (88%)
Weight: 14 lb 3.5 oz (42%)
Head: 42 (62%)

It looks like Jonah might be tall like his daddy!  Haley Grace was similar to this - tall and skinny - then went real chucky around 2, then super thin and lean again around 4. 

Jonah is such a fun little boy - he's laughing and squeeling a lot!  (usually at me I might add)  He rolls over from belly to back all the time, which tends to make him mad.  He's trying to roll from back to belly - usually gets to his side. 

We are about to start cereal with him - it's making me sad.  This means he's not as much of a baby anymore.  With him, I have been more sad at his milestones, wanting him to stay little a little longer. 

His new favorite past time is the exersaucer!!!  Keeps him up right, and looking around, while giving him plenty of toys to chew on.  It also allows for little sister (Caitlin) to come and attack him at any given moment.  She still loves to kiss him and hug him, and with him in the exersaucer, he's at her level.  Perfect! :)

Jonah is not sleeping well.  I was just looking at Caitlin's sheet of paper where I wrote down all her accomplishments.  At 9 weeks she was sleeping 9-10 hrs a night.  Jonah is still struggling to stay asleep for 4 hrs at a time.  Like, last night - I woke him at 9:15 to eat - he was up at 11:30, 12, 3 and 5.  All that eating makes for one tired Momma!  But at least he just wakes up to eat, then goes right back to sleep.

Life with 3 kids has been a little hard.  More to juggle.  More crying.  BUT more smiles!  More kisses and huggs!  I think the 2 babies is what gets me the most.  When they are both crying at the same time - it's really hard.  I know this stage won't last long, so I'm trying to enjoy it as long as it's here.

No comments: