Friday, July 24, 2009

Cousins!!!


My sister and her husband were in Memphis this week. The 4 older kids got to come hang out with us for a few hours, and they all had a great time! :) I really love my nieces and nephews! They are wonderful kids! I'm pretty sure the reason is that my sister is such a wonderful and godly mother. She has truly trained up her children in the ways they should go!




Little feet are so adorable aren't they?!?!






























C with her dress up stuff!













Loving the little feet!
















MV

















Baby Caitlin slept through most of the play.

















CR

















my sweet little E boy!

















This is how they were playing most of the time. Piled all the picnic food outside of my room at the end of the hall, and right at the top of the stairs. Who knows why kids do things.














They were all getting along so great - until this picture. CR didn't want to be in the picture! :) Oh well!



1 comment:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

Thanks for the undeserving but sweet compliments! And thanks for taking pics of them playing! HG looks so cute in the last picture, something about her eyes!