Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair Cuts!

Last night our kitchen was temporarily turned into a barber shop/ hair salon. Jeff buzzed his head, and Haley got about 4 inches cut off! - most of which was her blonde tips.













Haley got to help Jeff buzz his head! She loved it!


















Above is the before - really really long. Below - after!


















Haley went upstairs to her bathroom to take a look, and said "OHHH! I LOVE it!!!" She is such a girly girl. She sat and looked in the mirror for a while just combing her fingers through it and doing different looks.

3 comments:

marie said...

Rose is the same way when I cut her hair! I think our girls would get along wonderfully...they're both so girly! :) The boys on the other hand could care less what their hair looks like as long as I don't take more than 10 minutes to cut it and they have a fun movie to watch while I'm doing it. It sounds like things are going well for you guys. I'm glad to hear that.

Sacrifices of Joy said...

Where is Jeff's "after" picture?? Curious minds want to know! I think Haley's looks cute!

litl'amy said...

I was wondering about Jeff's after pic as well...especially with HG helping:) heehee!