Thursday, August 11, 2011

Haley turns 7


Haley
My first baby is 7 and just started 2nd grade.  I can't believe she's 7 already.  It seems like just yesterday she was 4 wanting a princess party with anything and everything pink she could imagine.  Now, she wants a Chuck E Cheese party.  No frills, nothing homemade.  She even wanted a store bought cake!  Although I was able to convince her I could make the same cake as the one she saw at Kroger.  Thinking back to her birthday's in the past, she was such a little girly girl.  Now she's seems so grown up.
Some about Haley:
* She no longer wants to be called Haley Grace, just Haley. 
* She's lost 7 teeth, and has at least 1 more that is loose.
* She LOVES school!  At the end of school last year, she was so sad that she had to go 2 months with no school.  Her favorite subject is reading!  This summer, she read over 20 hours!!
* Haley is such a big help around the house!  She loves to do anything for me to make my day better.  A little hug to say I love you, drawing me a picture, cleaning up a mess with out being asked just so I don't have to do it (usually from her sister).  And she loves to do the vacuuming and dusting and moping.  She is such a blessing to me!
* She got to go to a gymnastics camp this summer - LOVED it!!  Hopefully we'll enroll in that this fall.

At gymnastics camp this summer

On the farm with Pop!  Like her Mamma, she LOVES the 4 wheeler!!

Haley loves her baby brother. 


1 comment:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

Happy Birthday, HG! Love the toothless pics!