Saturday, August 27, 2011

Haley's Party

The day before Haley's 7th birthday, she lost her 7th tooth!  And 2 days later, she lost the 8th.  This girl has holes all in her mouth! 


This year for Haley's birthday - she desperately wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese.  I'm NOT a fan of that place.  I  LOVE to do parties at our home.  We decided to let Haley go, but gave her the choice - have three friends to C E C, or lots of friends over to the house - she chose the Cheese.  I thought - at least I still get to make her cake.  I turned to Haley and asked what kind of cake I could make her, her response?  "Can we buy one at the store?"  WHAT?!?!?!?!?  A store bought cake, Chuck E Cheese, what's next?  My girl is growing up and before I know it she won't need me for anything.  Ok, so she is growing up -and it will be ok.  {sigh}  I talked her into letting me make her cake - cause she really just wanted this barbie cake, and had no idea I could make it.
 






Papa Jan came in from Knoxville to celebrate with us





Happy Birthday sweet girl! 



No comments: