Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On The Move

Jonah is on the move!  The other day, I was talking to my sister, and I looked down to see Jonah reaching for a toy - before I could give it to him, he pushed up on his hands, and scooted forward 2 or 3 times!  AHHH!  He's sooo cute doing it too!  But I am a little biased. 

Last week was the 6 month check up too - here's his stats:

27 in long - 71%
16.5 lbs - 25%
head - 58%

I think he's along the same lines as Haley was.  She may have been more like 10ish% in weight.  I guess little man just likes his food - obvious by the wild kicking as the bottle or food comes into eye sight!!


Here's the video of him scooting:


2 comments:

Molly said...

This is SO cute! He's such a doll!

Katherine said...

Elizabeth, Everett weighed 17lb15oz at his 15mo check up. I didnt realize how far behind he was till I saw your stats here. No wonder the Dr wanted me to push the whole milk and Pediasure! Anyway, Jonah is adorable!